Annual Financial Reports
Board Meetings and Documents
Board of Directors
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
District Contact Information
River Plantation Municipal Utility District
c/o Smith, Murdaugh, Little & Bonham, L.L.P.
2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77019
The District’s E-mail address is email@example.com.
Elections – Bonds
The District does not currently have a pending bond election.
Elections – Directors
General Election of Directors occurs every first Saturday in May of every even numbered year. The next upcoming election will take place on Tuesday, November 3, 2020 at Cornerstone Church, 100 Mosswood Drive, Conroe, Texas 77302.
The requirements and deadline for filing for candidacy can be found at the Secretary of State’s website: https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/laws/candidacy.shtml
Director candidacy filing requirements:
- To run for election to the District’s Board of Directors, a person must file an application for a place on the ballot. The application must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax or in person. An application may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at http://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-21f.pdf.
- First day to file for place on November 3, 2020 general election ballot is January 15, 2020.
- Last day to file for place on November 3, 2020 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on February 14, 2020.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board or his/her designated agent by mail, fax or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Scretary of State at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/form/pol-sub/2-11f.pdf.
- Deadline to file write in candidacy declaration for November 3, 2020 general election is by 5:00p.m. on February 18, 2020.
Energy Consumption Reports
Landowner Bill of Rights
Public Information Requests
To request public information, please direct your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or hand deliver your request to River Plantation Municipal Utility District, Smith, Murdaugh, Little & Bonham, L.L.P., 2727 Allen Parkway, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77019.